Management and Leadership Programme - Level 3
This is a 5-day programme consisting of an off-site Management & Leadership course which covers everything from Teamwork, Time Management, Risk Management, H&S, HR, Project Planning, Strategy, Profit & Loss and also includes the Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).
Our 5 day Management and Leadership Program for hire and rental professionals is available to all of our members. Courses are running throughout the year all over the country. Delegates work towards a level 3 NVQ in Supervising/Managing Hire Desk Operations resulting in not only the NVQ but also a SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) qualification.
The course is made up of short sessions over five days. Each session relates to the other and includes materials for the delegates to try out back at work. Essentially all delegates are equipped with a management tool-kit to help them in their role.
On the EHA MLP, all delegates get project work to implement in the workplace. The tutor supports the delegates with their projects and even once the course is completed all delegates have access to a forum so they can stay in touch with us and other delegates.
- To provide candidates with competence in management and leadership skills
- To understand the methods used in staff development, motivation and teamwork
- Gain knowledge in areas of key legislation affecting employment, duty of care, health and safety, waste management and transport
- Basic accounting, budgets and interpretation of profit and loss accounts
- Develop effective communication skills
- Recognise risk assessment regulations and produce safe systems of work
- Gain knowledge relating to dust management
The 2017 MLP Course Programme
- c/o A-Plant, 10 Bull Close Road, Lenton, NOTTINGHAM, NG7 2UL - 6, 7, 13, 14, and 20 December 2017
The 2018 MLP Course Programme
- NOTTINGHAM (venue TBC) - 7, 8, 14, 15 and 22 March 2018
- EDINBURGH (venue TBC) - 4, 5, 11, 12 and 18 April 2018
- Trainers Arms, Pen Y Bont Inn, Pen Y Bont, OSWESTRY, Shropshire, SY10 9JQ - 2, 3, 9, 10 and 15 May 2018
- MANCHESTER (venue TBC) - 5, 6, 12, 13 and 20 September 2018
- Trainers Arms, Pen Y Bont Inn, Pen Y Bont, OSWESTRY, Shropshire, SY10 9JQ - 17, 18, 24, 25 October and 1 November 2018
- READING (venue TBC) - 14, 15, 21, 22 and 29 November 2018
3 Day MLP - £500 or 5 Day MLP with SSSTS - £795
5 Day MLP with SSSTS and Level 3 NVQ diploma - £2000
Course costs include all materials, on-site assessments, end of course certification, Level 3 NVQ Diploma, refreshments and lunches.
If you’d like further information on up-skilling your workforce, please contact us on 44 (0)121 380 4617 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.