HireTrain is a dedicated training group aiming to identify and support HAE EHA in the development and provision of quality training for all hire sector personnel.
Representatives from hire companies across the member demographic sit on the HireTrain committee and contribute towards setting the standards of hire industry training as well as benefiting from competitive training costs and insurance premiums.
HireTrain is supported by HAE EHA, which guarantees stability, industry expertise and a long-term commitment to qualifying the hire industry workforce to hire industry standards. HireTrain is represented on various industry forum groups that consider training grants for the industry and review industry health, safety and environmental policies.
HireTrain employs a dedicated Training Officer who will work on behalf of all members to:
- find and facilitate quality training that works for all members
- provide the best value for money from accredited training providers
- identify training grants and funding for members
- work towards new qualifications and courses for the hire industry
- raise the standards for hire industry training
HireTrain will enable your organisation to:
- increase profit
- reduce training budget costs and increase turnover
- continually improve safe working practices
- reduce staff turnover
HireTrain membership is automatic for all HAE EHA members, and as such you can enable your organisation to benefit from the commitment and resource provided by its Training Officer to address clear training needs and requirements.
If you’d like further information on HireTrain or would like to join the committee, please contact us on 44 (0)121 380 4617 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.