Every EHA member qualifies for a free annual insurance review, to make sure your cover is as good as it should be. For a no obligation review or to receive a quotation, please call EHA Insurance Services on 01482 388552 or email email@example.com.
Read below to find out more about our range of insurance products.
- Tired of having to use your insurance to pay for customers who lose or damage your plant or tools?
- Lacking confidence that your customers insurance is good enough to insure your property to its full value?
- Sick of waiting for other peoples insurance companies to pay your claim – if they will at all?
Would you rather...
- Be in control of claims involving your property
- Have claims settlements paid to you and not the hirer
- Avoid the administration of recovering the loss from your customer, which can affect your relationship and is time consuming
The Solution is HireGuard: The UK’s only insurance policy that can be sold directly to your customers, by you! It is not a ‘damage waiver’, which excludes cover for theft or fraudulent hire, nor is it a subrogation waiver, which relies on your already having a separate ‘own plant’ insurance policy in force.
Property hired out under HireGuard.......
- Covers loss or damage anywhere in Western Europe, including whilst in transit
- Includes cover for fraudulent hires
- Gives you full replacement value for all equipment up to 24 months old
- Has excesses that start as little as £25 and a maximum of £500
EHA Select Combined Cover
This is a commercial combined policy which has been exclusively negotiated with Allianz Insurance offering bespoke extensions unique to the hire and rental industry. The optional benefits include;
- 0% Interest free instalments
- Nil Excess for claims over £2000
- Shoplifting cover
- Free Legal Expenses Cover
- Public Liability Indemnity Limit of £5 million as standard
The Marquee Hire trade is a specialist industry with many unique risks.
In these days of litigation, it is more important than ever that you are covered by a bespoke Insurance Policy, specially written for your needs.
Our industry specific product provides cover for all types of marquee suppliers, including high traffic outdoor exhibitions, corporate events, weddings, celebrations and hospitality dinners.
Key features include:
- Specifically written for the Marquee Hire Industry
- Cover includes storm, theft and malicious damage cover on site
- Liability and injury covers
- Optional cover available for Hired-in Goods and Ongoing Hire Charges
- Cover can be provided on a New-for-Old basis
- Only UK based A-rated Insurers used
A bespoke and exclusive insurance package for the Audio-Visual Industry. Underwritten by Hiscox, this plain English policy comes with easy 0% interest instalments!
- Easy 0% interest instalments
- Professional Indemnity
- Management Liability
- Legal Expenses
- Identity Crime
- Theft by Employees
EHA Insurance Services provide a wide range of policies to protect your business;
- Event Cancellation and Abandonment Cover
- Specialist Contractors Plant Policy - includes 'Cross Hire' arrangements
- Specialist Electronics Policy - specifically for Audio Visual equipment
- Professional Indemnity Cover
- Directors’ and Officers’ and Management Liability Covers
- Commercial Motor Fleet
- Goods in Transit
- ChaufferPlan - to keep you on the road
- GAP Insurance
- Specialist Accident / Injury Policies
- Personal Insurances - including private motor, household, travel, pleasure craft, personal accident etc.
Business is better together
EHA Insurance Services is a trading name of Jelf Insurance Brokers Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA (for details see marshcommercial.co.uk/info/regulation). Registered in England and Wales number 0837227. Registered Office: 1 Tower Place West, London EC3R 5BU.