SafeHire Essentials One-Day Workshops
SafeHire Certification will become a requirement for all EHA members as of January 2018. To assist members in preparing for this we are running a series of FREE SafeHire Essential Workshops all over the UK.
The content of the workshops will include:
- Improving revenue and reduce insurance costs
- The benefits SafeHire will bring to your business
- Hired equipment – see the good, the bad and the ugly
- What’s required and what’s involved
- SafeHire Certification toolkit
- SafeHire’s relationship with CHAS, SSIP and HSE
The workshops are suitable for:
- Business owners – the value of SafeHire
- Senior managers – hire standards and quality of service
- Branch managers – the best from your branch
- About to be assessed? This will help!
All SafeHire Essentials Workshops include lunch and refreshments, and time is allowed for questions and answers, and networking at the end of the session.
To find out when the next SafeHire Essentials Workshop is taking place, and to register your attendance click below. Alternatively contact the team on 44 (0)121 380 4613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.